Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

500 leads Binary/ Forex Data (First Name, Last Name, Phone, Password) | 2026 Guide

gondel

New member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Hi all,
My first leak here, please be nice :)
Thi file is binary and forex data worldwide with phone name email and password. .
Please let meknow if you like it and I can get more of this. 
Also looking for people who can extract fresh data ASAP. Please PM me
THANKS and ENJOY!
[hide]https://anonfile.com/B7s4g9x6n5/Zateh_Binary_xlsx[/hide]
Hope using anonifle for uploading is fine if it is not I will change it right away.
BR
G
 
gondel said:
Hi all,
My first leak here, please be nice :)
Thi file is binary and forex data worldwide with phone name email and password. .
Please let meknow if you like it and I can get more of this. 
Also looking for people who can extract fresh data ASAP. Please PM me
THANKS and ENJOY!

Hope using anonifle for uploading is fine if it is not I will change it right away.
BR
G

Nnnniiicccceee
 
Back
Top