Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

BotOfLegends.com | 155.649 | 2026 Guide

Denny said:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Site: BotOfLegends.com
[font=roboto, sans-serif][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Lines: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]155,649[/font][/font][/font]
[/font]

[font=roboto, sans-serif][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Hash type: [font=Roboto, sans-serif]MD5+salt - I dehashed it[/font][/font][/font]

[font=roboto, sans-serif][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Content: Emails, Passwords, Usernames[/font][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=roboto, sans-serif][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Date Dumped: Unknown[/font][/font]
 [/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]I had this dump for long time now, it's probably raped on LoL (maybe good on PBE), but should be good on gaming sites like Fortnite.
 [/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]If you want more databases head over to my new project Secluded.vip - The innovative cloud-like database provider
[/font]

​
i hope it's working
 
Back
Top