Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Chipotle | Proxies | Capture | 2026 Guide

suffocate said:
Hello,  I use to post config's however there was an asshole that ruined the BB customer forums.  I am returning & might make cracked.to my "home".  If you enjoy my configs show love for more.... if you find error in my configs please report so that I may fix any issue.  Glad to see this community is growing and has hired a few good mods since I last logged in.

Happy Holidays

ALWAYS use my default proxy setting to avoid false-positives.  


This config will capture Rewards & Points balance.

Premium hits include:
  • Accounts with Giftcard 
  • Accounts with Credit Card

Free hits include:
  • Expired GC
  • Expired CC

You can use giftcards for Chipotle Mexican Grill by logging in and showing cashier QR code.

thanks fucking work pls
 
suffocate said:
Hello,  I use to post config's however there was an asshole that ruined the BB customer forums.  I am returning & might make cracked.to my "home".  If you enjoy my configs show love for more.... if you find error in my configs please report so that I may fix any issue.  Glad to see this community is growing and has hired a few good mods since I last logged in.

Happy Holidays

ALWAYS use my default proxy setting to avoid false-positives.  


This config will capture Rewards & Points balance.

Premium hits include:
  • Accounts with Giftcard 
  • Accounts with Credit Card

Free hits include:
  • Expired GC
  • Expired CC

You can use giftcards for Chipotle Mexican Grill by logging in and showing cashier QR code.

[font=Roboto,sans-serif]great work man[/font]
 
suffocate said:
Hello,  I use to post config's however there was an asshole that ruined the BB customer forums.  I am returning & might make cracked.to my "home".  If you enjoy my configs show love for more.... if you find error in my configs please report so that I may fix any issue.  Glad to see this community is growing and has hired a few good mods since I last logged in.

Happy Holidays

ALWAYS use my default proxy setting to avoid false-positives.  


This config will capture Rewards & Points balance.

Premium hits include:
  • Accounts with Giftcard 
  • Accounts with Credit Card

Free hits include:
  • Expired GC
  • Expired CC

You can use giftcards for Chipotle Mexican Grill by logging in and showing cashier QR code.

worksg reat thanks
 
suffocate said:
Hello,  I use to post config's however there was an asshole that ruined the BB customer forums.  I am returning & might make cracked.to my "home".  If you enjoy my configs show love for more.... if you find error in my configs please report so that I may fix any issue.  Glad to see this community is growing and has hired a few good mods since I last logged in.

Happy Holidays

ALWAYS use my default proxy setting to avoid false-positives.  


This config will capture Rewards & Points balance.

Premium hits include:
  • Accounts with Giftcard 
  • Accounts with Credit Card

Free hits include:
  • Expired GC
  • Expired CC

You can use giftcards for Chipotle Mexican Grill by logging in and showing cashier QR code.
Thanks a lot
 
Back
Top