Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Netflix Config. | 2026 Guide

e least I can do is at least give the config I had under 2.1.6.

She's only 2-3 days old, It doesn't belong to me
 
gilius76 said:
Good evening,
New, I just got Black bullet 2.4.4. from your site
I was on 2.1.6 so the least I can do is at least give the config I had under 2.1.6.
She's only 2-3 days old, It doesn't belong to me but a third party site that hasn't appointed a creator.

Bot : 50 +
proxies : yes
I didn't take a capture (at least I didn't think of it.), but it worked for me yesterday.

Then I can't tell you if it's fast or not, I'm far from being an expert, I just manage.
She did 2 hit / 1000 combo on my list, after my difficulty comes mainly from finding proxies not banned by netflix ^^

Merci je vais test ton partage
 
Back
Top