Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam report against AreteVPS seller. | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

randoacc12

New member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Scammers Profile Link:  Unknown. Thread got removed.
[If Applicable] Sales Thread:  https://cracked.to/Thread-⭐-Arete-VPS-Service⭐-VPS-RDP-at-low-cost⭐-CPU-mining-cracking-allowed
Amount or Item(s) Scammed:  BTC. Amount Written in screenshot.
Screenshots of Communication:
0xzuGJR.png

Additional Information:
VPS Got killed - Server got removed.
Seller refused to do any further actions include refunding.
 
[removed] Done.

This case is tricky since seller wiped out his thread after his VPS gone to unrecoverable state.
 
How am I supposed to know who are you are making a scam report on? Do you have any other kind of evidence that would prove who that person is here?
 
Jocker said:
How am I supposed to know who are you are making a scam report on? Do you have any other kind of evidence that would prove who that person is here?

Just updated main post with removed thread link. Can u check it out? since its removed i dont have access to view it. Maybe admin usergroups can do.
 
I cannot find that thread either. Can you provide the user that made the thread?
 
You have 24 hours to provide what I asked for.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top