Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

scam report against FAF staff | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

alimuncher

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Amount - 20 euro 


proof - 
Screenshot_2024-03-08_at_7.01.08_PM.png




FAF staff promised that 2.5 or a new version was coming out for the people who bought it, but that never happened, i demand a refund 


[removed] is the main reason for this, as he told devil that there will be a 2.5
 
I never scammed you sir you paid devil for the project and he sent you the files, you got what you paid for, it was discontinued as I'm not willing to code it anymore, that project stopped 2 months ago. Also that proof is showing devil saying that so [removed] . I was just losing time and energy on that project as all the money was token by Devil, no profits means no more codding sry .
Edit: I'm not even owning that project anymore I left everything to devil no idea why you mentioned me here .
 
Forlax said:
I never scammed you sir you paid devil for the project and hes ent you the files, you got what you paid for, it was discontinued as I'm not willing to code it anymore, and that was from 2 months ago. Also that proof is showing devil saying that so [removed] . I was just losing time and energy on that project as all the money was token by Devil, no profit means no more codding sry .
Edit: I'm not even owning that project anymore I left everything to devil no idea why you mentioned me here .

ma boi [removed] with the Ben Shapiro-like arguments
 
Jocker said:
You have 24 hours to edit your thread with the given format here https://cracked.to/Thread-ADMIN-Reporting-A-Scammer

wdym , what do i have to edit, i have included everything


Forlax said:
I never scammed you sir you paid devil for the project and he sent you the files, you got what you paid for, it was discontinued as I'm not willing to code it anymore, that project stopped 2 months ago. Also that proof is showing devil saying that so [removed] . I was just losing time and energy on that project as all the money was token by Devil, no profits means no more codding sry .
Edit: I'm not even owning that project anymore I left everything to devil no idea why you mentioned me here .

Devil said that you promised him v2.5, So should i request a refund from him or you
 
alimuncher said:


Forlax said:
I never scammed you sir you paid devil for the project and he sent you the files, you got what you paid for, it was discontinued as I'm not willing to code it anymore, that project stopped 2 months ago. Also that proof is showing devil saying that so [removed] . I was just losing time and energy on that project as all the money was token by Devil, no profits means no more codding sry .
Edit: I'm not even owning that project anymore I left everything to devil no idea why you mentioned me here .

Devil said that you promised him v2.5, So should i request a refund from him or you




Have you ever paid me for something that I scammed you for? No. So please stop openeing these cases with my name as I'm not and I will never be a scammer. Deal with the project owner [removed] .
 
alimuncher said:
Jocker said:
You have 24 hours to edit your thread with the given format here https://cracked.to/Thread-ADMIN-Reporting-A-Scammer

wdym , what do i have to edit, i have included everything


Forlax said:
I never scammed you sir you paid devil for the project and he sent you the files, you got what you paid for, it was discontinued as I'm not willing to code it anymore, that project stopped 2 months ago. Also that proof is showing devil saying that so [removed] . I was just losing time and energy on that project as all the money was token by Devil, no profits means no more codding sry .
Edit: I'm not even owning that project anymore I left everything to devil no idea why you mentioned me here .

Devil said that you promised him v2.5, So should i request a refund from him or you



he means that you should change your threadpost to this:

Scammers Profile Link: 
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: 
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 
Screenshots of Communication: 
Additional Information:

even if you included everything in your post they still want this format given here
 
Closed due to not following the format.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top