Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=18548
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Buying-rainbow-six-siege-accounts-Cracked-or-not
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Rainbow Six Siege (Steam Account)
Screenshots of Communication: Additional Information: He opened a thread where he said he wanted to buy r6s account for 15usd btc. I contacted him via [removed] I started sending him steam account because he wanted "proof". He started authenticating with phone and email. then he said he needed uplay too because he wanted to see what the game contained. I gave him that too, but luckily for me he didn't manage to authenticate uplay, so i revoked his access from there because i kept the email access for me. Now I sent steam ticket to regain possession of that too. He never paid obviously.
Thanks!
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Buying-rainbow-six-siege-accounts-Cracked-or-not
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: Rainbow Six Siege (Steam Account)
Screenshots of Communication: Additional Information: He opened a thread where he said he wanted to buy r6s account for 15usd btc. I contacted him via [removed] I started sending him steam account because he wanted "proof". He started authenticating with phone and email. then he said he needed uplay too because he wanted to see what the game contained. I gave him that too, but luckily for me he didn't manage to authenticate uplay, so i revoked his access from there because i kept the email access for me. Now I sent steam ticket to regain possession of that too. He never paid obviously.
Thanks!