Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam Report Against Frqzzy | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Proof:

Amount Scammed: $20
I sold two checkers to him for the price of one and he said they are both not working when they are for me, Her, and other customers. He said that I blocked him when he actually blocked me (see first link for proof). Any other proof is available upon request.
 
Closed due to ignorance from OP.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top