Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam Report Against uid=99778 7$ :Amusing: :kek: | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to buy from him :kek: thanks for this
 
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
Devil said:
I was about to buy from him :kek: thanks for this

Just think about that guy when readed ur reply :kappa: he would be like "Oh fuck you, why u didn't buy before?" :am1nol:
 
Danger said:
Devil said:
I was about to buy from him :kek: thanks for this

Just think about that guy when readed ur reply :kappa: he would be like "Oh fuck you, why u didn't buy before?" :am1nol:

Not really, its just 9$ i basically did this so other people dont get scammed, or he gives me combo


Devil said:
I was about to buy from him :kek: thanks for this

Your welcome :kek:
 
Jocker said:
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.

User Has Responded In PM,
He sayz he doesn't have copy of the combo
So ill have to wait until he gets the next one.
 
User has 24 hours to refund the user.
 
User banned, sorry for your loss.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top