Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=69219[/SIZE]
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-「︎ONYX」︎-...g-Premade-Configs-Request-Anything-Buy[/SIZE]
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 35 $
Screenshots of Communication:
1. http://prntscr.com/mizg43[/SIZE]
2. https://prnt.sc/mizgb1[/SIZE]
3. http://prntscr.com/mizggo[/SIZE]
4. http://prntscr.com/mizgkb[/SIZE]
5. http://prntscr.com/mizgr8[/SIZE]
6. http://prntscr.com/mizgvf[/SIZE]
7. http://prntscr.com/mizgzc[/SIZE]
8. http://prntscr.com/mizh2d[/SIZE]
9. http://prntscr.com/mizh6a[/SIZE]
10. http://prntscr.com/mizh9s[/SIZE]
11. http://prntscr.com/mizhde[/SIZE]
12. http://prntscr.com/mizhg2[/SIZE]
13. http://prntscr.com/mizhjl[/SIZE]
Additional Information:
I asked for a working Hotels.com BB Config with capture.
ogchamp:
He told me he would finish it in 1-2 hours. He could not make it in time so i gave him time cause i am a nice guy and want a working config and paid him 35 $ upfront.
upper:
1 Day later he send me a config. The config was not working for me i asked him to show proof that it was working. ChrisFTP called me and we were testing it out.
So the config WORKS with 1 CPM but after 10 tries i get reCAPTCHA with PREMIUM proxies i dont know alot about configs i am not sure if it works if i get reCAPTCHA this is why i asked him if the config would 100% work the config. If it gets reCAPTCHA BB config will say all the coming combo's are hits. Also the capture does not work. He promised he would make a WORKING API version. There is no working API version.
Goodluck cracking with 1 CPM after few tries i get reCAPTCHA with PREMIUM proxies.
Paid 35 $ for 1 CPM after 5-10 tries Recaptcha thats it i dont know if i can call it a working config also wasted money on Premium proxies :hype:
He is really unprofessional with customers. :feelsgood:
So if u guys are ready to waste 35 $ for a 1 CPM cracker/checker after 10 tries that gets reCAPTCHA buy configs from him very HQ user
epe:
R.i.p my hard worked money
epi:
If more proof is needed is i am ready to provide with a video
Never got the API verison XD also 4-5 days later :kek:
Best meme 2k19 : [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Look, I will refund you either way if I can't finish this API version but I just want some time. It's a learning process for me as well cause I have to do some parts in Python for this to work.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,]Yes I'm working on that[/font][/font][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,][size=small][font=Whitney,]``Nah I will refund you, but you won't get the full version.
I also wasted hours on you``[/font]
[/font][/font][/font]
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-「︎ONYX」︎-...g-Premade-Configs-Request-Anything-Buy[/SIZE]
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 35 $
Screenshots of Communication:
1. http://prntscr.com/mizg43[/SIZE]
2. https://prnt.sc/mizgb1[/SIZE]
3. http://prntscr.com/mizggo[/SIZE]
4. http://prntscr.com/mizgkb[/SIZE]
5. http://prntscr.com/mizgr8[/SIZE]
6. http://prntscr.com/mizgvf[/SIZE]
7. http://prntscr.com/mizgzc[/SIZE]
8. http://prntscr.com/mizh2d[/SIZE]
9. http://prntscr.com/mizh6a[/SIZE]
10. http://prntscr.com/mizh9s[/SIZE]
11. http://prntscr.com/mizhde[/SIZE]
12. http://prntscr.com/mizhg2[/SIZE]
13. http://prntscr.com/mizhjl[/SIZE]
Additional Information:
I asked for a working Hotels.com BB Config with capture.
He told me he would finish it in 1-2 hours. He could not make it in time so i gave him time cause i am a nice guy and want a working config and paid him 35 $ upfront.
1 Day later he send me a config. The config was not working for me i asked him to show proof that it was working. ChrisFTP called me and we were testing it out.
So the config WORKS with 1 CPM but after 10 tries i get reCAPTCHA with PREMIUM proxies i dont know alot about configs i am not sure if it works if i get reCAPTCHA this is why i asked him if the config would 100% work the config. If it gets reCAPTCHA BB config will say all the coming combo's are hits. Also the capture does not work. He promised he would make a WORKING API version. There is no working API version.
Goodluck cracking with 1 CPM after few tries i get reCAPTCHA with PREMIUM proxies.
Paid 35 $ for 1 CPM after 5-10 tries Recaptcha thats it i dont know if i can call it a working config also wasted money on Premium proxies :hype:
He is really unprofessional with customers. :feelsgood:
So if u guys are ready to waste 35 $ for a 1 CPM cracker/checker after 10 tries that gets reCAPTCHA buy configs from him very HQ user
R.i.p my hard worked money
If more proof is needed is i am ready to provide with a video
Never got the API verison XD also 4-5 days later :kek:
Best meme 2k19 : [font=Roboto, sans-serif]Look, I will refund you either way if I can't finish this API version but I just want some time. It's a learning process for me as well cause I have to do some parts in Python for this to work.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,]Yes I'm working on that[/font][/font][/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,][size=small][font=Whitney,]``Nah I will refund you, but you won't get the full version.
I also wasted hours on you``[/font]
[/font][/font][/font]