Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam Report Farmer | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

aloneguy

New member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
So I bought one Netflix account from [removed]  store for 1 yr validity account s. within 5 days I asked him and he replaced again after 12 account stopped working..now I have already sent him msg here and in his shop as well but he is not replying to any of these..​

Link to profile​

https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=23364[/LEFT]

Link to thread​

https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-⭐...-NETFLIX✅-GRAMMARLY✅-VPN✅-HULU✅-MORE-✅[/LEFT]

Proof of msg in shop​

sXNYZVD.jpg
 
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
aloneguy said:
So I bought one Netflix account from [removed]  store for 1 yr validity account s. within 5 days I asked him and he replaced again after 12 account stopped working..now I have already sent him msg here and in his shop as well but he is not replying to any of these..​

Link to profile​



Hi,

Please pm me your Order ID for a replacement. Sorry the shoppy's query system was quite buggy the past couple of days. Didn't receive ur ticket.​
 
Farmer said:
aloneguy said:
So I bought one Netflix account from [removed]  store for 1 yr validity account s. within 5 days I asked him and he replaced again after 12 account stopped working..now I have already sent him msg here and in his shop as well but he is not replying to any of these..​

Link to profile​



Hi,

Please pm me your Order ID for a replacement. Sorry the shoppy's query system was quite buggy the past couple of days. Didn't receive ur ticket.


Already pmed you 4 days back and again sent u 4 hr back
​
​
 
aloneguy said:
Farmer said:
aloneguy said:
So I bought one Netflix account from [removed]  store for 1 yr validity account s. within 5 days I asked him and he replaced again after 12 account stopped working..now I have already sent him msg here and in his shop as well but he is not replying to any of these..​

Link to profile​



Hi,

Please pm me your Order ID for a replacement. Sorry the shoppy's query system was quite buggy the past couple of days. Didn't receive ur ticket.


Already pmed you 4 days back and again sent u 4 hr back
​


​


Replacement sent. [removed] [removed]​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top