Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

SCAM REPORT (OXa) | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftPoison

New member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=32742[/font][/SIZE]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][If Applicable] Sales Thread: -[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Amount or Item(s) Scammed: A Thread Design. [/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Screenshots of Communication:
[size=small][font=Roboto, sans-serif]Additional Information: So, we negociated to :[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]- I Asked him for a thread, he gave me but I refused it, now after I have been warned to get banned, in order to get unbanned I have to finish my deal, but now he is refusing to finish, it his EGO as changed.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]- Ebook + Checker.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][ Steam Checker ( METHOD ) + https://shoppy.gg/product/wbq1XFs[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Now " FOR SOME REASONS " He does not want to Take it from me anymore[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]So in exchange to forgive him, I want either give him the ebook or please UNBAN ME, because he does not want the deal anymore

MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT - https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=14510[/font][/SIZE]


[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Thanks.  :feelsgood: [/font]


SOME MORE PIC -

https://gyazo.com/cb4969119833d96e135495bd14e3062d
https://gyazo.com/3e5789ba397a1a6d551b01dfbe44d412
https://gyazo.com/7b569631be2e45c9b37db114acd0d979
https://gyazo.com/11bef47664b6e62a04461f2651925c1e
https://gyazo.com/ebf0a72e6457a522da1360b6c0dc3d4c
https://gyazo.com/f20c12207133041047f2bdad9be49755
https://gyazo.com/9f0f658c5aec31ab74ee1df445a4b6eb
https://gyazo.com/7bf99144c0815e40ac1de0dacea6d68f
https://gyazo.com/14867e10b57be520b3fa47891f65d562
https://gyazo.com/d59f515165c0aaa6e09220d94e1345cc

HE REFUSED TO TAKE MY OFFER, which means neither does he now wants to buy, nor does he wants to give me the thread....

https://cracked.to/Thread-Scam-report-SoftPoison?page=1 ( PREVIOUS INCOMPLETE SCAM FILE)


ALSO THE THREAD WHICH HE GAVE ME WAS WATERMARKED... https://cdn.[removed]/attachments/510855241810575361/511197625106825246/gata.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top