Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam Report Redditas | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaxaly

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
I think I saw someone else with Supreme or a high rank advertising this service on his bio; try looking more into that i think that Redditas guy is just an advertiser
 
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
yeah this shit site is a fraud and i also saw this guy adveritising thison SB. Just ban him. Sorry for your loss Zaxaly


I also ddosed his shit site a bit times
 
User banned, sorry for your loss.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top