Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam Report | Zaxaly | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

G U C C I

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=165007[/SIZE]
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: He deleted the thread after the exchange. The thread was on Premium Section of the Marketplace-->Exchange
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 43USD.(45USD including the fees)
Screenshots of Communication:  ; 
[size=small]Additional Information: We dealt for exchange BTC to PayPal ( USD ). I went first and sent him 43USD as I show on the screenshot above. Waited him to respond, he asked me for the btc address, I provided to him it and after 2 minutes or so I saw that he removed me from friendlist or even block me. I didn't receive the BTC from him as we dealt for it.
 
yeah he is selling in discord too. but i didnt know that he is a scammer hope you get back the money
 
canonser said:
yeah he is selling in discord too. but i didnt know that he is a scammer hope you get back the money


Hope so mate. I understood about that he has BTCs from the marketplace and afterwards I contacted him to for more details. As I can see on his profile's activity, there have/HAD two threads for Exchanging BTC for PayPal etc.
 
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
User banned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top