Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scammed by @accostolen [UID: 6490] - $6 Carded Udemy courses | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perileos

Active member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Scammers Profile Link:
https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=6490
[removed]

[If Applicable] Sales Thread:
https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-Udemy-Course-Services

Amount or Item(s) Scammed:
$6

Screenshots of Communication:

Additional Information:
The user [removed] admits to using cracked accounts their linked credit cards, I refuse to use an account that has been used in carding purposes because I do not condone carding and will separate myself from it every opportunity I get. I requested a refund, in response [removed] gives me another account with 42 other courses, which could be seen as a bribe. Also important, he managed to card 2 out of 3 courses, which means he didn't complete my order yet I still paid $6 as his thread used to state. 

I requested a refund from him, he didn't provide. Scam report as a last resort.
 
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
he wanted from me and I gave it to you.
200 $ course I did not take and instead of give you 42x courses account.
No refund.
because I gave courses.
 
accostolen said:
he wanted from me and I gave it to you.
200 $ course I did not take and instead of give you 42x courses account.
No refund.
because I gave courses.

You aren't allowed to sell carded stuff here, so you have 24 hours to refund him.
 
accostolen said:
he wanted from me and I gave it to you.
200 $ course I did not take and instead of give you 42x courses account.
No refund.
because I gave courses.

You gave that account with 42x courses as a gift, which you clearly stated. 

I don't care about $6 but I care about your attitude towards people and you'll most likely pull this shit again.
 
Perileos said:
accostolen said:
he wanted from me and I gave it to you.
200 $ course I did not take and instead of give you 42x courses account.
No refund.
because I gave courses.

You gave that account with 42x courses as a gift, which you clearly stated. 

I don't care about $6 but I care about your attitude towards people and you'll most likely pull this shit again.

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]I quit this job. I just didn't know.[/font]

[/font]
 
accostolen said:
Perileos said:
accostolen said:
he wanted from me and I gave it to you.
200 $ course I did not take and instead of give you 42x courses account.
No refund.
because I gave courses.

You gave that account with 42x courses as a gift, which you clearly stated. 

I don't care about $6 but I care about your attitude towards people and you'll most likely pull this shit again.

[font=arial, sans-serif][font=arial, sans-serif]I quit this job. I just didn't know.[/font]

[/font]

1PpT5NycviJssU1QCrcdCho7v1732x5eHM

Is my BTC address.
 
User banned, sorry for your loss.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top