Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scammed by XenonDesign - 10$ | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psych0path

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=3453
Scammed: 10$ + his shit rdp 
Screenshots of Communication:  That little bitch blocked me so none 
Additional Information: So since this guy his avid of money he did  illegal transaction and his bank account got suspended. After it was recovered he asked me two times to send him 5$ to see if his account works, both times he said it didn't but I called my bank and went to my bank and they said the transaction did go through. So I want my 10$ back, also got a VPS from him for a month, after the first month I 
wanted to upgrade it so I paid him to get him to get better spec for two months. He never upgraded my VPS even tho I paid for the upgrade. I  want the money I lost I paid for nothing, also he slowed my rdp a few times and he would take down my RDP when we have an argument, I want the money back from his as I don’t trust him because he steal buyers data and hits
 
Psych0path said:
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=3453
Scammed: 10$ + his shit rdp 
Screenshots of Communication:  That little bitch blocked me so none 
Additional Information: So since this guy his avid of money he did  illegal transaction and his bank account got suspended. After it was recovered he asked me two times to send him 5$ to see if his account works, both times he said it didn't but I called my bank and went to my bank and they said the transaction did go through. So I want my 10$ back, also got a VPS from him for a month, after the first month I 
wanted to upgrade it so I paid him to get him to get better spec for two months. He never upgraded my VPS even tho I paid for the upgrade. I  want the money I lost I paid for nothing, also he slowed my rdp a few times and he would take down my RDP when we have an argument, I want the money back from his as I don’t trust him because he steal buyers data and hits

If you really want hq rdp buy from him @Evo have using it and its INSANITY
 
Merged said:
Psych0path said:
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=3453
Scammed: 10$ + his shit rdp 
Screenshots of Communication:  That little bitch blocked me so none 
Additional Information: So since this guy his avid of money he did  illegal transaction and his bank account got suspended. After it was recovered he asked me two times to send him 5$ to see if his account works, both times he said it didn't but I called my bank and went to my bank and they said the transaction did go through. So I want my 10$ back, also got a VPS from him for a month, after the first month I 
wanted to upgrade it so I paid him to get him to get better spec for two months. He never upgraded my VPS even tho I paid for the upgrade. I  want the money I lost I paid for nothing, also he slowed my rdp a few times and he would take down my RDP when we have an argument, I want the money back from his as I don’t trust him because he steal buyers data and hits

If you really want hq rdp buy from him @Evo have using it and its INSANITY
He's already made that switch  :ezy:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top