Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scammer -- Username Lender -- UID 199570 | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

LimeyCracks

New member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=199570
[removed] 

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $25 for combo

Screenshots of Communication:
Additional Information: Posts mail access combos for public, includes his discord in his signature. Added him and tried buying but he scammed, realized he is still posting here and want him gone. He has negative rep from someone else too for scamming.
 
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
Jocker I do not want his public combos anymore, I'd like a refund. He had plenty of time to send the combos since June 10th, but its been too long and he his obviously scamming... also probably sent rap3d combos to avoid ban which I will happily decline.


For the record, just checked the "combo" he sent me and it's the same one he posted to all the members under combos.... I guessed it before even checking.

Here is the proof, he didnt even bother changing file name (also downloaded both to make sure)
 
LimeyCracks said:
Jocker I do not want his public combos anymore, I'd like a refund. He had plenty of time to send the combos since June 10th, but its been too long and he his obviously scamming... also probably sent rap3d combos to avoid ban which I will happily decline.


For the record, just checked the "combo" he sent me and it's the same one he posted to all the members under combos.... I guessed it before even checking.

Here is the proof, he didnt even bother changing file name (also downloaded both to make sure)



if you bought a status it does not mean that the combo should be like
I did my job.
if your hands are growing out of your ass, I'm not guilty, or you're gonna report me.
 
LENDER said:
LimeyCracks said:
Jocker I do not want his public combos anymore, I'd like a refund. He had plenty of time to send the combos since June 10th, but its been too long and he his obviously scamming... also probably sent rap3d combos to avoid ban which I will happily decline.


For the record, just checked the "combo" he sent me and it's the same one he posted to all the members under combos.... I guessed it before even checking.

Here is the proof, he didnt even bother changing file name (also downloaded both to make sure)



if you bought a status it does not mean that the combo should be like
I did my job.
if your hands are growing out of your ass, I'm not guilty, or you're gonna report me.



You did your job by sending me a 62k mail access combo which was released to the public vs the 10k PRIVATE mail access combo I bought TEN DAYS AGO :??:  :fuck:

I can afford my status cause I don't scam people like you. I don't want your dumb asf rap3d public combo lmfao if you wanna prove you aint a scammer then shoot me a refund and if not then .....

:fiesta: :fiesta: Bye Felicia  :fiesta: :fiesta:
 
LENDER said:
LimeyCracks said:
Jocker I do not want his public combos anymore, I'd like a refund. He had plenty of time to send the combos since June 10th, but its been too long and he his obviously scamming... also probably sent rap3d combos to avoid ban which I will happily decline.


For the record, just checked the "combo" he sent me and it's the same one he posted to all the members under combos.... I guessed it before even checking.

Here is the proof, he didnt even bother changing file name (also downloaded both to make sure)



if you bought a status it does not mean that the combo should be like
I did my job.
if your hands are growing out of your ass, I'm not guilty, or you're gonna report me.



You have 24 hours to refund OP.
 
User banned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top