Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Venmo Config for BB | 2026 Guide

takedownman said:
Yee guys I have a venmo config for BB. I dont know how well it works since i dont get this on it  :pepe: :pepe: but dm me if you have any questions or improvements to my config. This is all I have for now. 
Like if it works and dm me if it doesnt. I hope you guys enjoy this :fiesta: :fiesta:

i really do hope it work
 
takedownman said:
Yee guys I have a venmo config for BB. I dont know how well it works since i dont get this on it  :pepe: :pepe: but dm me if you have any questions or improvements to my config. This is all I have for now. 
Like if it works and dm me if it doesnt. I hope you guys enjoy this :fiesta: :fiesta:

not sure what this really means but im interested in knowing
 
Back
Top