Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

AmazonShop#4662 the scammer | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

emilia1332

New member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=225557 there was one more account, couldnt find it tho 
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Amazon-ac...tcard-balance-Cheap-prices-ultra-quality-24-7 also https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-A...lance-positive-feedbacks-100-private-accounts also https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-A...ace-buy-accounts-with-giftcard-balance--99508
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 8 EUR
Screenshots of Communication: https://gyazo.com/3bcd2ef28244302f3a915e7d4fb5b1ab // https://gyazo.com/f4812c5e2a12ac36ba83f5e6d561fc2d
Additional Information: his discord is AmazonShop#4662 and his shoppy link is https://shoppy.gg/[removed]

I tried asking a refund or an account but he refused to give me either one so I'm making this post. Hopefully I'll be able to charge the money back tho.
 
User banned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top