Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

[Anomaly OB] ImageTyperz + cap (api key + balance) | 2026 Guide

NullCheats

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
ImageTyperz​
I have seen a config before for this however for mine I decided to add a capture for balance <3​

OB version = anomaly 1.3.1+​
Proxies: Free seems fine​
Capture​
130797caeb1f990b30b2986e9197f402.png


[hide]​
CFG by me <3​
 
NullCheats said:
ImageTyperz​
I have seen a config before for this however for mine I decided to add a capture for balance <3​

OB version = anomaly 1.3.1+​
Proxies: Free seems fine​
Capture​
130797caeb1f990b30b2986e9197f402.png

Thanks i need this to test things, thanks for the sharing.
 
Back
Top