Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

[BLACKBULLET] MORRISONS CONFIG + RECAPTCHA | 2026 Guide

Im guessing this no longer works, I have a sentry config somewhere which I think is still working, Will share if its still alive
 
Burnwood said:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Requires Proxies Yes[/font]​
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Recommended No. of Bots - 100[/font]​
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Combo Type - Email/Pass[/font]​
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Last Checked (10/10/2018)[/font]​

Screenshot_5.png

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Additional: Need a Valid to add capture[/font]​

:hype: :hype: :hype: :hype: :hype:
 
Thanks a lot for sharing - looking forward to testing this​
Burnwood said:
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Requires Proxies Yes[/font]​
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Recommended No. of Bots - 100[/font]​
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Combo Type - Email/Pass[/font]​
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Last Checked (10/10/2018)[/font]​

Screenshot_5.png

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Additional: Need a Valid to add capture[/font]​
 
Back
Top