Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

♋️「︎ONYX」︎♋️ YouLikeHits + Capture Point | Promote your Social now for FREE! ☔️ | 2026 Guide

G4rf1eldz said:
Hello guys, Im Garfield#7189 from Onyx
https://[removed]/QyegABC

I made this config 5 min ago and wanna share this awesome
​
for free, happy with free likes and share lol.

___________________
COMBOLIST: USER/PASS
PROXYLESS: NO
BOTS: 200
CAPTURE: POINT
VERSION: 2.1.6



If you enjoy this, please leave a me a LIKE!
:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:
​

ayyyyyyy mucho gracias amigo
 
G4rf1eldz said:
Hello guys, Im Garfield#7189 from Onyx
https://[removed]/QyegABC

I made this config 5 min ago and wanna share this awesome
​
for free, happy with free likes and share lol.

___________________
COMBOLIST: USER/PASS
PROXYLESS: NO
BOTS: 200
CAPTURE: POINT
VERSION: 2.1.6



If you enjoy this, please leave a me a LIKE!
:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:
​
Hope this works.. :kek:
 
Hello guys, Im Garfield#7189 from Onyx
https://[removed]/QyegABC

I made this config 5 min ago and wanna share this awesome
for free, happy with free likes and share lol.

___________________
COMBOLIST: USER/PASS
PROXYLESS: NO
BOTS: 200
CAPTURE: POINT
VERSION: 2.1.6
 
Back
Top