Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Config Napster + Capture | 2026 Guide

Kirikoo

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Hello cracked.to members  
ezy.png

I share with you the Napster config + capture
Works perfectly with BlackBullet
Bot : 100
Proxy :  (sock5) 
Capture : Current Plan & Renewal Date

Config : 
[hide]
https://anonfile.com/30if96u6bc/Napster_bbc
[/hide]​
 
Kirikoo said:
Hello cracked.to members  
ezy.png

I share with you the Napster config + capture
Works perfectly with BlackBullet
Bot : 100
Proxy :  (sock5) 
Capture : Current Plan & Renewal Date

Config : 
​
thank you for config napster thanks
 
Kirikoo said:
Hello cracked.to members  
ezy.png

I share with you the Napster config + capture
Works perfectly with BlackBullet
Bot : 100
Proxy :  (sock5) 
Capture : Current Plan & Renewal Date

Config : 
​

will edit if not working
 
Back
Top