Skylext Member ✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨ Feb 3, 2026 #1 Hey I'm back with more E-books !!! this time it's 4 e-books Home Workshop ExplosiveUndetectable grenadesThe Anarchist CookbookHomemade C-4and a bonus [hide]/attachments/460878973778264086/566002901328068609/Home_Workshop_Explosives.pdf]https://cdn.[removed]/attachments/460878973778264086/566002901328068609/Home_Workshop_Explosives.pdf/attachments/460878973778264086/566002909268148230/Undetectable_Grenades.pdf]https://cdn.[removed]/attachments/460878973778264086/566002909268148230/Undetectable_Grenades.pdf/attachments/460878973778264086/566002913823162409/The_Anarchist_Cookbook.pdf]https://cdn.[removed]/attachments/460878973778264086/566002913823162409/The_Anarchist_Cookbook.pdf/attachments/460878973778264086/566002957099728896/Homemade_C-4.pdf]https://cdn.[removed]/attachments/460878973778264086/566002957099728896/Homemade_C-4.pdfBonus: how to create a 9mm /attachments/460878973778264086/566002949201854516/Homemade_Firearms_9mm_Luty.pdf]https://cdn.[removed]/attachments/460878973778264086/566002949201854516/Homemade_Firearms_9mm_Luty.pdf[/hide]
Hey I'm back with more E-books !!! this time it's 4 e-books Home Workshop ExplosiveUndetectable grenadesThe Anarchist CookbookHomemade C-4and a bonus [hide]/attachments/460878973778264086/566002901328068609/Home_Workshop_Explosives.pdf]https://cdn.[removed]/attachments/460878973778264086/566002901328068609/Home_Workshop_Explosives.pdf/attachments/460878973778264086/566002909268148230/Undetectable_Grenades.pdf]https://cdn.[removed]/attachments/460878973778264086/566002909268148230/Undetectable_Grenades.pdf/attachments/460878973778264086/566002913823162409/The_Anarchist_Cookbook.pdf]https://cdn.[removed]/attachments/460878973778264086/566002913823162409/The_Anarchist_Cookbook.pdf/attachments/460878973778264086/566002957099728896/Homemade_C-4.pdf]https://cdn.[removed]/attachments/460878973778264086/566002957099728896/Homemade_C-4.pdfBonus: how to create a 9mm /attachments/460878973778264086/566002949201854516/Homemade_Firearms_9mm_Luty.pdf]https://cdn.[removed]/attachments/460878973778264086/566002949201854516/Homemade_Firearms_9mm_Luty.pdf[/hide]
S Srax_ New member ✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨ Feb 3, 2026 #2 wow k dude I'm going to try not to kill my family :monkas: epegun: :kek:
Skylext Member ✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨ Feb 3, 2026 #3 Srax_ said: wow k dude I'm going to try not to kill my family :monkas: epegun: :kek: Click to expand... i mean... i also have some poison e-book :3 but you know, that undetected grenade, if you're in an airport :ezy:
Srax_ said: wow k dude I'm going to try not to kill my family :monkas: epegun: :kek: Click to expand... i mean... i also have some poison e-book :3 but you know, that undetected grenade, if you're in an airport :ezy:
O Olamilekan121 Member ✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨ Feb 3, 2026 #4 Taking learning to next next level.. This is good thing