THZZ dude.........33333333333
Cthulhu said:![]()
![]()
Config is locked and can only be used for BB 2.5.1, wrote the entire thing in Loliscript and might add translate function to all skin.
I tried config with Moxyproxy and got 5k CPM so should work fine with any paid socks.
LMK if you want more updates on this.![]()
Cthulhu said:![]()
![]()
Config is locked and can only be used for BB 2.5.1, wrote the entire thing in Loliscript and might add translate function to all skin.
I tried config with Moxyproxy and got 5k CPM so should work fine with any paid socks.
LMK if you want more updates on this.![]()
nice work! still works??Cthulhu said:![]()
![]()
Config is locked and can only be used for BB 2.5.1, wrote the entire thing in Loliscript and might add translate function to all skin.
I tried config with Moxyproxy and got 5k CPM so should work fine with any paid socks.
LMK if you want more updates on this.![]()