Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Got scammed by two users on the forum | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

iShiroXD

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=10707 AND https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=6000[/font][/SIZE]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-7-50-STEAM-GAMES-FOR-FREE-METHOD-60-HOUR[/font][/SIZE]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 1 for 2$[/font]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Screenshots of Communication: http://prntscr.com/kc6h3d ; https://prnt.sc/kc6hkt ; https://prnt.sc/kc6fcr ; http://prntscr.com/kc6i52 EDIT : proof on paypal : http://prntscr.com/kc6s4d[/font][/SIZE]
[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Additional Information:[/font]
    
     Because i never saw a fake or scam post in here i almost fell for this very fast. The guy that posted the post was a partner in crime (Thanks google translate) with Callum.
I went on the discord in the post and the guy (Callum) asked first 5$ for having this "method" i told him that i just had 2$ and after 1 day 1 night of negotiation i did pay the method for 2$ after that he told me the method i leak it idc (See first screenshot) it WAS a way to get free steam key but its not working anymore (See second screenshot) and it was free aswell and thats why he got banned on the discord where there are some steam keys giveaways but not anymore these free steam keys by emails.






:fuck:
 
iShiroXD said:
SO, everything began with this post : https://cracked.to/Thread-7-50-STEAM-GAMES-FOR-FREE-METHOD-60-HOUR
Because i never saw a fake or scam post in here i almost fell for this very fast. The guy that posted the post was a partner in crime (Thanks google translate) because the real scammer was him (http://prntscr.com/kc6g56) on the post.
 I went on the discord in the post and the guy (Callum) asked first 5$ for having this "method" i told him that i just had 2$ and after 1 day 1 night of negotiation i did pay the method for 2$ after that he told me the method i leak it idc (http://prntscr.com/kc6h3d) it WAS a way to get free steam key but its not working anymore (https://prnt.sc/kc6hkt) and it was free aswell and thats why he got banned on the discord where there are some steam keys giveaways but not anymore these free steam keys by emails.
https://prnt.sc/kc6fcr, http://prntscr.com/kc6i52



:fuck:

Try using this format or else your deal dispute will be ignored.
https://cracked.to/Thread-ADMIN-Reporting-A-Scammer
 
I dont own this method for jackshit. I quit from him 72 hours ago.

All I did was post the thing and they contact Callum he had promised me money.

Screenshot of proof I do not contact him no more (I hate him): http://prntscr.com/kcw5w6


+ Since I did not receive money, I did not scam.
Thanks for the false report.

I only use bitcoin, so I can't get paypal anyway.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top