Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

IP.Board Warning Improvements 1.0.0 | 2026 Guide

mrdoitall

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Features
[/font]

  • Disable the ability to warn members with equal or higher ranks
  • More to come. . .
[size=undefined]

If you would like to see more functionality added to this plugin please comment below and I'll see what I can do. 
lol.gif


If you would like to support my work please send me a donation using my paypal.me[/size]


[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]What's New in Version 1.0.0 (See full changelog)[/font]
  • Freshly created
[hide]https://anonfile.com/K2Y0N5zenc/Warning_Improvments_rar[/hide]
 
Back
Top