Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Looking for reference to bypass/crack this authentication.. | 2026 Guide

Porn

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Hello, member of Cracked.to​
I have a clean and official "fujiviews 2.5" ( twitch bot) that i would like to keep using.. Why? Well, the developers just stop the sales, so I'm not able to keep purchasing their subscriptions..​

So, i would like to know how to bypass this authentification system or how is it call so i could look for reference..​
IAUstYL.png

And if you would like to see the thread sales deing: 

Well, thank you for your time!​
 
how are we supposed to know what auth system it uses if you don't give us the program?

anyways,there's a chance that the keys are stored in a pastebin,so to get the keys you'll have to deobfuscate the program.
 
iam[removed] said:
how are we supposed to know what auth system it uses if you don't give us the program?

anyways,there's a chance that the keys are stored in a pastebin,so to get the keys you'll have to deobfuscate the program.

Hey there,
Sorry, you are right. I edit the thread & include the download!
 
I'm interested in this too, any answers?

They have a license system made by these guys 961api.com
 
Back
Top