Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Needing Some Help With a Software Program | 2026 Guide

laserwhisperer

New member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
I have a software program that needs to be cracked. It's been discontinued. Its a complicated and beyond my skill level will allow me to crack. I was able to jump the username and password area but then the program self modifies i believe in some additional confirmations or safety measures. The program is called MODELMAKER and is used on some hair removal laser system to activate a handpiece. This software program is no longer available for purchase nor anywhere else. We have a number of clients that require that we have this program functioning if we are to better service them. I believe that there may also be a virus or bug in the program as my version is corrupted in some way, or so it seems. Help!!!!
 
Back
Top