Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

PlugShop - Scam Report of $5.99 USD | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChunkyMonkey62

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Scammers Profile Link:  https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=10817[/font][/SIZE]
[font=roboto, sans-serif][If Applicable] Sales Thread:  https://cracked.to/Thread-SOCIAL-STEAL-HACK-ANY-ACCOUNT-FACEBOOK-IG-TWITTER-[removed][/font][/SIZE]
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Amount or Item(s) Scammed: $5.99 USD[/font]
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Additional Info: I bought the $5.99 Social Steal *Lifetime Pack* which I am supposedly have the ability to hack Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Skype, PSN and more. I bought it and about a few hours later I got an email with 2 download links which both downloaded a broken copy of Insteal3 an Instagram Turbo which doesn't even get passwords just usernames when they are Available, plus when ever I opened it, it gave me an error message. I attempted to contact him through the Private Message feature, I got no response, I also contacted him through email, no response either. So here I am reporting it. below are a few screenshots for proof.[/font]

SCREENSHOT URLS:
http://tinypic.com/r/ngbsis/9
http://tinypic.com/r/2qu12lk/9
http://tinypic.com/r/2s6r3ty/9
http://tinypic.com/r/29bj8kp/9

Please tell me if I need more screenshots for proof, I can get more. Thanks!

Edit: Here are a few more

https://ibb.co/jROK6U
https://ibb.co/chVSt9
https://ibb.co/cg8cRU

Edit #2: Here's the email I received: https://ibb.co/kAgqFp
 
@'ChunkyMonkey62' You have 24 hours to provide sufficient evidence(PayPal Screenshot and screenshot of the email) or this will be ignored.
 
PlugShop said:
haha my man are you new here lol? your payment is pending in paypal lol

You have 24 hours to solve this.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top