Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam report against Anondoser | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Code76

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Scammers Profile Link:  https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=197959
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-SE-Make-3000-Week
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: My SEing ebook.
Screenshots of Communication: None I run an autobuy
Additional Information:

This nigga straight up just bought my method, and just straight-up reselling it? https://cracked.to/Thread-NEVER-SEEN-BEFORE-SE-sports-betting-Make-Money-Without-Even-Betting-3000-w

MY thread posted on the June 6 2019 his thread was posted on June 12 2019.

Not just that he is reselling it, He isn't putting ANY effort into it. He STRAIGHT UP Stole my FAQ, And gave one vouch copy to [removed] despite me saying I do not want to give one to him

I sold way too many copies of this method, over 60. He is one of those 60 but the guy is straight up re-selling the method for his own good. Reselling is not allowed on cracked, especially if it's already on sale
 
Sorry if I cannot post this, but I just want to say that this user was banned in another cracking forum (the reported user) because he sold me a public method. I have proof if needed. Be careful!
 
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
Code76 said:
Scammers Profile Link:  https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=197959
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-SE-Make-3000-Week
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: My SEing ebook.
Screenshots of Communication: None I run an autobuy
Additional Information:

This nigga straight up just bought my method, and just straight-up reselling it? https://cracked.to/Thread-NEVER-SEEN-BEFORE-SE-sports-betting-Make-Money-Without-Even-Betting-3000-w

MY thread posted on the June 6 2019 his thread was posted on June 12 2019.

Not just that he is reselling it, He isn't putting ANY effort into it. He STRAIGHT UP Stole my FAQ, And gave one vouch copy to [removed] despite me saying I do not want to give one to him

I sold way too many copies of this method, over 60. He is one of those 60 but the guy is straight up re-selling the method for his own good. Reselling is not allowed on cracked, especially if it's already on sale

Removed the thread


manugws said:
Sorry if I cannot post this, but I just want to say that this user was banned in another cracking forum (the reported user) because he sold me a public method. I have proof if needed. Be careful!



I never sold nay 'methods'  :kappa:
 
Anondoser said:
Code76 said:
Scammers Profile Link:  https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=197959
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-SE-Make-3000-Week
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: My SEing ebook.
Screenshots of Communication: None I run an autobuy
Additional Information:

This nigga straight up just bought my method, and just straight-up reselling it? https://cracked.to/Thread-NEVER-SEEN-BEFORE-SE-sports-betting-Make-Money-Without-Even-Betting-3000-w

MY thread posted on the June 6 2019 his thread was posted on June 12 2019.

Not just that he is reselling it, He isn't putting ANY effort into it. He STRAIGHT UP Stole my FAQ, And gave one vouch copy to [removed] despite me saying I do not want to give one to him

I sold way too many copies of this method, over 60. He is one of those 60 but the guy is straight up re-selling the method for his own good. Reselling is not allowed on cracked, especially if it's already on sale

Removed the thread


manugws said:
Sorry if I cannot post this, but I just want to say that this user was banned in another cracking forum (the reported user) because he sold me a public method. I have proof if needed. Be careful!



I never sold nay 'methods'  :kappa:



sir.. removing the thread doesnt make any difference as you already made profit from it .. or made the user loose sales by giving out vouch copies etc..
 
Either make it up for me somehow or I am gonna have to take actions against you
 
You will have to pay twice the price of the original ebook to get this solved [removed]
 
You have 24 hours to do so [removed]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top