Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam Report Against @cab | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

xMoses

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
Damn whole ass scam report
For 3.00 :kappa:

I have been unable to send because Btc fee is being stupid

nsqM9T.png
 
cab said:
Damn whole ass scam report
For 3.00 :kappa:

I have been unable to send because Btc fee is being stupid

well you didn't respond to me in Discord saying that in 3 days so...
send here what you can: 3BwLBJQCY2SJQ4xtU7ShN2UTFaQUTc7ctU

[font=Whitney,]thanks  :jewl:[/font]
 
xMoses said:
cab said:
Damn whole ass scam report
For 3.00 :kappa:

I have been unable to send because Btc fee is being stupid

well you didn't respond to me in Discord saying that in 3 days so...
send here what you can: 3BwLBJQCY2SJQ4xtU7ShN2UTFaQUTc7ctU

[font=Whitney,]thanks  :jewl:[/font]

No problem m8, I thought I sent you the 
SS on discord but I’ll message ya when. I send Sos  :hype:
 
:ksz:: all this for 3$ .. and why tf ur wallet empty .. :pepe: i thought supreme's were rich
 
FBI said:
:ksz:: all this for 3$  .. and why tf ur wallet empty .. :pepe: i thought supreme's were rich

sir 3 USD is 10 Shekels


@cab so when sending sir after I told you can send less to cover the fee
 
xMoses said:
FBI said:
:ksz:: all this for 3$  .. and why tf ur wallet empty .. :pepe: i thought supreme's were rich

sir 3 USD is 10 Shekels


@cab so when sending sir after I told you can send less to cover the fee



Alright


Got cashapp or something? As
I can’t even send 50 cents

cbyr1u.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top