Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam Report Against Farmer | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkerpt

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Username: Farmer
Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=23364
Short Description Of Product/Service: Udemy Accounts
Thread of sales: https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-⭐...Y✅-VPN✅-HULU✅-MORE-✅?highlight=LightningGrabs

Amount scammed: 9.90$
Screenshots of conversation:https://imgur.com/a/g9UwLoo
Additional Information: I bought "1500+ Udemy Accounts | 1900+ PAID Courses" on his page, but it doesn't work. I tried to contact the shoppy and the forum nulled to hope to be replaced but there was no response, He ignored what I said.
 
User informed and has 24 hours to reply
 
linkerpt said:
Username: Farmer
Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=23364
Short Description Of Product/Service: Udemy Accounts
Thread of sales: https://cracked.to/Thread-Autobuy-⭐...Y✅-VPN✅-HULU✅-MORE-✅?highlight=LightningGrabs

Amount scammed: 9.90$
Screenshots of conversation:https://imgur.com/a/g9UwLoo
Additional Information: I bought "1500+ Udemy Accounts | 1900+ PAID Courses" on his page, but it doesn't work. I tried to contact the shoppy and the forum nulled to hope to be replaced but there was no response, He ignored what I said.

Hi,

Please provide a screenshot of what doesn't work? Upon purchase you should receive a text file of the 1500+ accounts.
 
I checked and it almost did not work, I had a replacement request but did not respond, many times. And now I want to refund and your service is too bad
 
Please provide proof [removed]
 
Not only me, many people are cheated by him. Please work as soon as they cheat more people.


Jocker said:
Please provide proof [removed]

 . 
I have reported him on nulled.to , they are handling him, https://www.nulled.to/topic/783369-scam-report-against-2146948-grabbers-990/#entry19487472
iA6GJ3S.png
 
I do not care what nulled does, I will need proof of your claims. You have 24 hours to provide them
 
Jocker said:
I do not care what nulled does, I will need proof of your claims. You have 24 hours to provide them

I sent the picture above, I need a replacement but he didn't answer me. many times, what you need me to provide. ?
 
linkerpt said:
Jocker said:
I do not care what nulled does, I will need proof of your claims. You have 24 hours to provide them

I sent the picture above, I need a replacement but he didn't answer me. many times, what you need me to provide. ?
You need to provide proof that the accounts do not work, everyone can ask for a replacement, even though the accounts do work, so you must provide proof that the accounts do not work
 
linkerpt said:
Jocker said:
linkerpt said:
[removed]
I received a list of accounts like attaching files below, I checked and it didn't work.
https://www.upsieutoc.com/images/2019/06/27/2019-06-27_083941.png
LINK REMOVED

Please show evidence evidence that they do not work, that's what I am asking.
2019-06-28_100718.png

Create a working account put it in a combolist, if the config detects it the config is working.
Then Import the udemy accounts and check them with the config.

Config and OB here:https://cracked.to/Thread-Udemy-Config-with-count-and-all-course-title-capture?highlight=udemy
 
Atlantis said:
linkerpt said:
Jocker said:
Please show evidence evidence that they do not work, that's what I am asking.
2019-06-28_100718.png

Create a working account put it in a combolist, if the config detects it the config is working.
Then Import the udemy accounts and check them with the config.

Config and OB here:https://cracked.to/Thread-Udemy-Config-with-count-and-all-course-title-capture?highlight=udemy
I tried it but it almost didn't work, probably because the proxy was blocked by it. Can you help me.
 
linkerpt said:
Atlantis said:
Create a working account put it in a combolist, if the config detects it the config is working.
Then Import the udemy accounts and check them with the config.

Config and OB here:https://cracked.to/Thread-Udemy-Config-with-count-and-all-course-title-capture?highlight=udemy
I tried it but it almost didn't work, probably because the proxy was blocked by it. Can you help me.
I will look what I can do, will try to test the accounts, send me the accs in a txt file in pm
 
Atlantis said:
linkerpt said:
Atlantis said:
Create a working account put it in a combolist, if the config detects it the config is working.
Then Import the udemy accounts and check them with the config.

Config and OB here:https://cracked.to/Thread-Udemy-Config-with-count-and-all-course-title-capture?highlight=udemy
I tried it but it almost didn't work, probably because the proxy was blocked by it. Can you help me.
I will look what I can do, will try to test the accounts, send me the accs in a txt file in pm

I have sent .ths
 
Okay I've tested all the accounts, none of them were working. And I only got 1296 accounts instead of 1500 accounts




 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top