User profile link: https://cracked.to/User-Psych0path
Amount scammed: 240$
My old sales thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-All-in-one-Cracking-Guide-Very-detailed-Videos
His sales thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-SUPREME-2...ng-Guide-Beginner-Friendly-Very-detailed-Best
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Short Description Of Product/Service: Ebook resell rights, I sold them to him[/font]
Additional Info: User already banned on nTO , reporting here too, because I sold the ebook here too, and he is selling it here now too.
Also I want to prevent, user keeps scamming others.
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]This got already talked through @ discord with Lucas and him, but im posting it here to make sure everyone knows what this guy is doing!
He already stated on discord he wont pay me.
Rip money, however he can't continue scamming here I suppose! https://i.imgur.com/QEDlwip.png[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]_______[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Story:
I decided to sell him ebook rights (You prob know my cracking ebook)
He couldnt pay me off completely, so I gave him a chance and said I gave him time.
He paid 160$ after a time then, then he ignored me for long time now, and now basically this.
Tried to get my money, only worked with valid facts in the group with Lucas and him, he has been trashtalking nosense all the time, stating lies about outdated ebook etc.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]_______[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]All screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/QG0frNA
1 https://i.imgur.com/kOmMYjS.png[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]https://i.imgur.com/c2UdzcX.png
https://i.imgur.com/2nPaZIf.png
https://i.imgur.com/Ja6qAKF.png
https://i.imgur.com/hulHbAE.png
https://i.imgur.com/tm9d3tx.png
https://i.imgur.com/gVl3IJX.png
https://i.imgur.com/HBQOKTs.png
https://i.imgur.com/FwfwySz.png
https://i.imgur.com/xEQxpDb.png
https://i.imgur.com/KXGS6ut.png
https://i.imgur.com/yVYBQKR.png
https://i.imgur.com/dbPoRyh.png
https://i.imgur.com/DXV9GJX.png
https://i.imgur.com/j69ljn0.png
https://i.imgur.com/FJTQ9ay.png
https://i.imgur.com/PQu0lsL.png
https://i.imgur.com/pjD1Wzi.png
https://i.imgur.com/8czN6Jv.png
https://i.imgur.com/1K3ROMh.png
https://i.imgur.com/oqMIKju.png
https://i.imgur.com/NgEGwWZ.png
https://i.imgur.com/NzAFpEu.png
https://i.imgur.com/idddR3c.png
https://i.imgur.com/ulh5Sr7.png
https://i.imgur.com/UA2bCVq.png[/font][/font]
Amount scammed: 240$
My old sales thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-All-in-one-Cracking-Guide-Very-detailed-Videos
His sales thread: https://cracked.to/Thread-SUPREME-2...ng-Guide-Beginner-Friendly-Very-detailed-Best
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Short Description Of Product/Service: Ebook resell rights, I sold them to him[/font]
Additional Info: User already banned on nTO , reporting here too, because I sold the ebook here too, and he is selling it here now too.
Also I want to prevent, user keeps scamming others.
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]This got already talked through @ discord with Lucas and him, but im posting it here to make sure everyone knows what this guy is doing!
He already stated on discord he wont pay me.
Rip money, however he can't continue scamming here I suppose! https://i.imgur.com/QEDlwip.png[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]_______[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Story:
I decided to sell him ebook rights (You prob know my cracking ebook)
He couldnt pay me off completely, so I gave him a chance and said I gave him time.
He paid 160$ after a time then, then he ignored me for long time now, and now basically this.
Tried to get my money, only worked with valid facts in the group with Lucas and him, he has been trashtalking nosense all the time, stating lies about outdated ebook etc.[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]_______[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]All screenshots: https://imgur.com/a/QG0frNA
1 https://i.imgur.com/kOmMYjS.png[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif][font=Roboto, sans-serif]https://i.imgur.com/c2UdzcX.png
https://i.imgur.com/2nPaZIf.png
https://i.imgur.com/Ja6qAKF.png
https://i.imgur.com/hulHbAE.png
https://i.imgur.com/tm9d3tx.png
https://i.imgur.com/gVl3IJX.png
https://i.imgur.com/HBQOKTs.png
https://i.imgur.com/FwfwySz.png
https://i.imgur.com/xEQxpDb.png
https://i.imgur.com/KXGS6ut.png
https://i.imgur.com/yVYBQKR.png
https://i.imgur.com/dbPoRyh.png
https://i.imgur.com/DXV9GJX.png
https://i.imgur.com/j69ljn0.png
https://i.imgur.com/FJTQ9ay.png
https://i.imgur.com/PQu0lsL.png
https://i.imgur.com/pjD1Wzi.png
https://i.imgur.com/8czN6Jv.png
https://i.imgur.com/1K3ROMh.png
https://i.imgur.com/oqMIKju.png
https://i.imgur.com/NgEGwWZ.png
https://i.imgur.com/NzAFpEu.png
https://i.imgur.com/idddR3c.png
https://i.imgur.com/ulh5Sr7.png
https://i.imgur.com/UA2bCVq.png[/font][/font]