Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam Report Against | Riverdrift | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

combatarms122

New member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Scammers Profile Link: 
https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=29739[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: 
The individual has deleted the thread after me changing my review.[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]I still have the link of the thread before it was closed.

[/font]https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=29739 

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 
$60 BTC
[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]Screenshots of Communication: 
[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]These are the key screenshots of conversation involving the transaction.[/font]



[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc6od (Him saying it is not cracked)[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc6ta (Him suggesting to change all info)[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc6zu (Him admitting to using a RDP to crack)[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc72w (Don't really know what I can say about this one)[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc75z (Him trying to get me to not change review)[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc79w (Him saying he deleted the cracked.to thread, he most likely forgot  about the nulled one.)[/font]





[font=Roboto, sans-serif]These are the full conversation for outside context or for more insight.[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc4wj[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc4yg[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc512[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc52c[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc542[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc55k (Him saying it is not cracked) [/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc576[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc58l[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc5br[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc5dl[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc5eo[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc5fr[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc5je[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc5ld[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc5qa[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc5s3[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc5tc[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc5uz[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc5wk[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc5xp[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc5yr[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc607[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc61o[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc62s[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc65s[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc673[/font]

[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc688[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]http://prntscr.com/lmc69p[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]
Additional Information:
[/font]
[font=Roboto, sans-serif]

- On the thread, it is stated that it is NOT CRACKED, but ended up being cracked, the seller clearly stated that it was not cracked in DMS when asked. But turns out to be so.

- I asked the seller how long it would take for the refund to occur but ended up with no proper response. Instead, he says "look up to see date", but there was nothing mentioned. He has also stopped replying but I can see that he is browsing on other forum sites on threads.

- I have recordings of our chat logs to provide additional proof that these were not faked. Recordings include: Showing both threads on Nulled & Crackedto, scrolling through DMs with refreshes, and checking his name on Textmagic to show that there was no Unicode in place. Will provide these to staff if requested, did not put it in here initially has it shows some personal stuff that I would prefer to only show staff if required.[/font]
 
Idk.. hopefully this isn't real.. at least let the man defend himself you don't know yet
 
How much money did you spend on that "FA ACCOUNT" , and what was the FA account? And do you have your money back?
 
SSJ said:
Idk.. hopefully this isn't real.. at least let the man defend himself you don't know yet

I mean I definitely considered that he is legit, but with the questions, I ask I am not really getting a proper response and he sold me something not what was listed. He said it was not cracked, yet it was. I updated my review regarding how I was waiting for a refund yet he deletes the thread. So I will rather be safe than sorry. Thanks for your input though.


ItsJahBoyPlank said:
How much money did you spend on that "FA ACCOUNT" , and what was the FA account? And do you have your money back?

As mentioned in the scam report, it was $60 in Bitcoin.

The FA account was Black Ops 4: Digital Enhanced Edition.

No, I do not have my money back, nor do I have any response from the seller.
 
Riverdrift said:
It is night here
we will have drama tmrw ok :)

Well, looks like you have till then to refund.
 
Riverdrift said:
It is night here
we will have drama tmrw ok :)

You have 24 hours to refund the FULL amount.
 
Riverdrift said:
Ok ban me
Deal was giving $40 i did
:)

Bye skid

Then defend yourself and show a screenshot? Seems like you're okay now with being called a scammer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top