Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scam report against svmi | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

revatied

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
I recently purchased a iphone 5 c from this user and was told I'd have it within 2-4 days, It's been over a week now and he's also not replying to my messages at all.


Scammers Profile Link:  https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=23615
[If Applicable] Sales Thread: 
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: £10 , Iphone 5 c
Screenshots of Communication: 
FXJKUaE.png

Additional Information: None.  :monkas:
 
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
[removed] he had some scam reports openned on Nulled and he is already banned, please stop him and ban him
 
User banned.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top