Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scammed by @C0rpz | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he did not refund?

I also want to insert my word against it.

I saw his message on the forum about the fact that he sells minecraft accounts. During the time he talked with him for about 1 hour, he never threw off his paper for payment, but instead he behaved suspiciously all the time and wrote some kind of nonsense. Constantly trying to convince me to buy all accounts in one payment that looks suspicious!

I also found his banned profile on another forum, he has 3 multi accounts banned from him! Such users should not be on our forum! Sent a link to his banned profile to [removed]
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top