Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scammed by Dylan | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLOIT

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Please include the full chat log.
 
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
they are being ridiculous talk to Her#962, i gave them their products and they worked at first then it got patched a month later and they saying its a scam, its retarded
 
Dylan is a scammer. I bought his Dominos Checker 1 month ago and it never worked from day one. He told me he wont refund and if I want a refund then dispute the payment. He said multiple times he will fix it but always gave excuses. 100% a scammer
 
User banned, sorry for your loss.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top