Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

SCAMMED BY @howimetmafia [UID: 23364] - $18 | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

laithalshabi

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
[font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,][size=small]Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=23364[/SIZE]
[/font]
[/font]

[If Applicable] Sales Thread: 

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 18 usd

Screenshots of Communication: Down
[font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,][size=small]Additional Information:Down[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,]howimetmafia is a scammer please take a effect admins
[size=small]https://ibb.co/Hd6xzWG
https://ibb.co/Hd6xzWG
https://ibb.co/MZXxj0p
https://ibb.co/72p2rzM
https://ibb.co/dpy04FP
https://ibb.co/zmc1cWV
https://ibb.co/Z6gf34F
https://ibb.co/72rkVVQ
https://ibb.co/4FfrYVG
https://ibb.co/ZJTS7PK
https://ibb.co/b7x9Qw3


and before hes redeem
https://ibb.co/0CZ7P5z
and after redeem
https://ibb.co/k3wYT0z[/font]

[/font][/size]
 
laithalshabi said:
[font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,][size=small]Scammers Profile Link: https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=23364[/SIZE]
[/font]
[/font]

[If Applicable] Sales Thread: 

Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 18 usd

Screenshots of Communication: Down
[font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,][size=small]Additional Information:Down[/font][/font][/size]

[font=Whitney,][font=Whitney,]howimetmafia is a scammer please take a effect admins
[size=small]https://ibb.co/Hd6xzWG
https://ibb.co/Hd6xzWG
https://ibb.co/MZXxj0p
https://ibb.co/72p2rzM
https://ibb.co/dpy04FP
https://ibb.co/zmc1cWV
https://ibb.co/Z6gf34F
https://ibb.co/72rkVVQ
https://ibb.co/4FfrYVG
https://ibb.co/ZJTS7PK
https://ibb.co/b7x9Qw3


and before hes redeem
https://ibb.co/0CZ7P5z
and after redeem
https://ibb.co/k3wYT0z[/font]

[/font][/size]

Wtf :fuck: this guy is a troll. first of all that dude isn't me and I've got no idea why you're claiming that, that's me.
 
You will need some solid evidence that its him, as of now I see none
 
howimetmafia said:
laithalshabi said:
https://ibb.co/MpR0QhC


reggiem his new discord
https://ibb.co/JkqFQYJ
guys u can take a look at data base massages   if he give his discord to someone



You should always ask for verification on any forum to double confirm. And no I have not given my discord to anyone on cracked.to admins can check lol. I always chat via cracked.to pm



so wy u asked me for my discord


staff i can give u my discord to try to get something
 
laithalshabi said:
howimetmafia said:
laithalshabi said:
https://ibb.co/MpR0QhC


reggiem his new discord
https://ibb.co/JkqFQYJ
guys u can take a look at data base massages   if he give his discord to someone



You should always ask for verification on any forum to double confirm. And no I have not given my discord to anyone on cracked.to admins can check lol. I always chat via cracked.to pm



so wy u asked me for my discord


staff i can give u my discord to try to get something




I was trying to find out how much you were selling the $100 giftcard in which you didn't reply the price that I was asking for,  and if I had added you I would've confirmed with you on cracked. Who knows how many people did you gave your discord to? Just because I asked doesn't mean that the next person that adds you is me. the fuck :??: :fuck:
 
You have 24 hours to provide some solid evidence that it's actually him.
 
howimetmafia said:
laithalshabi said:
howimetmafia said:
You should always ask for verification on any forum to double confirm. And no I have not given my discord to anyone on cracked.to admins can check lol. I always chat via cracked.to pm

so wy u asked me for my discord


staff i can give u my discord to try to get something



I was trying to find out how much you were selling the $100 giftcard in which you didn't reply the price that I was asking for,  and if I had added you I would've confirmed with you on cracked. Who knows how many people did you gave your discord to? Just because I asked doesn't mean that the next person that adds you is me. the fuck :??: :fuck:



laithalshabi said:

Read my previous reply. Lmao [removed] pls ban this troll wtf it looks more like he's trying to scam me of $18 paypal just because I pm-ed him to ask for a price which he didn't even quote me and the conversation literally stopped there and then.
 
please [removed] no one asked me for 100$ gc hes the only one asked me for that and my discord i need to give u my discord to see that please
 
This isn't sufficient evidence to prove that it's him, it could be anybody and since you didn't confirm that it's him by yourself then this isn't valid at all. Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top