Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scammed By Lily. | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

c4rd1

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Scammers Profile Link: [/font]https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=7754
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 10$/Combo[/font]
[font=roboto, sans-serif][size=small][font=roboto, sans-serif]Screenshots of Communication: [/font]https://prnt.sc/ktjvde , https://prnt.sc/ktjw3v , https://prnt.sc/ktjwg3 , https://prnt.sc/ktjwte[/font][/size]
[font=roboto, sans-serif][size=small][font=roboto, sans-serif]Additional Information: I dont need a refund back , I just want him banned. The combo he sent me i copied just 1 email from it and searched into my public combos and it was there. Please ban this scammer. He blocked me as u can see.[/font][/font][/size]
 
Can you please provide the discord and prove that he's the one that owns that Discord?
 
c4rd1 said:
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Scammers Profile Link: [/font]https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=7754
[font=roboto, sans-serif]Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 10$/Combo[/font]
[font=roboto, sans-serif][size=small][font=roboto, sans-serif]Screenshots of Communication: [/font]https://prnt.sc/ktjvde , https://prnt.sc/ktjw3v , https://prnt.sc/ktjwg3 , https://prnt.sc/ktjwte[/font][/size]
[font=roboto, sans-serif][size=small][font=roboto, sans-serif]Additional Information: I dont need a refund back , I just want him banned. The combo he sent me i copied just 1 email from it and searched into my public combos and it was there. Please ban this scammer. He blocked me as u can see.[/font][/font][/size]

Well, i hope you would recover from this scam, goodluck bud.
 
Lily is low leecher who leech from other forums and repost who would you even buy from him?
 
That must be another person impersonating him, you MUST ALWAYS confirm whether that's the person you're talking to or not. Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top