Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

SCAMMED BY @NAZZAKI [UID: 25967] - $25 | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.
 
I already paid you, you said that I would do it at the time I paid, you said you did but did not send me the tracking code and did not answer me any more, as we can see in the discord conversation, I would like you to send me the tracking code and show me the order in wish

*I thought you had stolen me, I just want you to prove to me that you did the order and the tracking code, I do not want to steal you.
The money is already with you
 
Nazzaki said:
omg... I already reply this scam report on n.to
I didnt scam you, you basicly scam me because I can't cancel the shipping... there some proof







order:




Discord chat:




I dont know what other I can send to proof...


Jackiie said:
Never buy or trust normal members 
thanks you :pepe:



You have 24 hours to provide the tracking code to OP or a refund.
 
20 Jan 2019
15:25
Wishpost order generated

----------------------------------------

This was done today, and the print you showed from before? I would like to see the purchase order at wish.com
 
Nazzaki said:
Jocker said:
User informed and has 24 hours to reply.

Hello, I send the Tracking information to him via n.to (he open 2 scam report on 2 different forum...)

Provide the info OP is asking, you have 24 hours
 
User banned sorry for your loss.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top