Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Sexy Lists of Cracking Programs! | 2026 Guide

kiddo1

Member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Enjoy kiddos! 
68747470733a2f2f637261636b65642e746f2f696d616765732f736d696c6965732f687970652e706e67
​
Hey idk why im typing here. 
68747470733a2f2f637261636b65642e746f2f696d616765732f736d696c6965732f6669657374615f706172726f742e676966
​

  However here is a small list of some cracking programs...​
Because none of these programs are made by me i strongly suggest using a sandbox or vps. ​



1. Ez Dork Searcher VirusTotal:​

2. SQLi Dumper v.8.0 VirusTotal:​


3. TSP Dork generator v8.0 VirusTotal:​


4. Keyword shitter​


5. Proxy Scraper VirusTotal:​





I know i'ts a pretty small list. Just wanted to make a list for new people who want to start cracking. ​
I might do more leaks later on like Axenta and so on. Hope you enjoy anyway! :feelsgood: ​





Like and don't be Leeching 
68747470733a2f2f637261636b65642e746f2f696d616765732f736d696c6965732f7065706567756e2e706e67
​
 
Back
Top