Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

SHEIN | Capture wallet balance | 2026 Guide

suffocate said:
Hello all,

Here is a shein config I made for Black Bullet that captures Wallet Balance.

You are able to capture more data if needed but for the easy Sorting I only included Wallet Balance and if the account has an active payment method.  Higher success ordering if the account does NOT have an active payment method.

Enjoy.  I plan on returning to the scene soon!


Selection-263.png

I was looking for it nd finally you made my day :smart: :feelsgood:
 
suffocate said:
Hello all,

Here is a shein config I made for Black Bullet that captures Wallet Balance.

You are able to capture more data if needed but for the easy Sorting I only included Wallet Balance and if the account has an active payment method.  Higher success ordering if the account does NOT have an active payment method.

Enjoy.  I plan on returning to the scene soon!


Selection-263.png
thanks for this bro
 
suffocate said:
Hello all,

Here is a shein config I made for Black Bullet that captures Wallet Balance.

You are able to capture more data if needed but for the easy Sorting I only included Wallet Balance and if the account has an active payment method.  Higher success ordering if the account does NOT have an active payment method.

Enjoy.  I plan on returning to the scene soon!


Selection-263.png

freeeffererfef
 
Back
Top