Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Star Proxies Config | 80 - 100 CPM | Captures Proxy Package | .BBC | HQ Proxies Rec.| | 2026 Guide

Bmoney3600 said:
Recommended Bots : 100

Hello all, first post here and I've got a config I made myself for star proxies.

Made the cfg with 2.4.4 Cracked, and with decent proxies you can average 80 - 100 CPM, with better proxies CPM may increase.

Capture might be a little funky, try to login with accs you get just in case.





LEAVE A LIKE, or you know what will happen  :fiesta:
[size=small]muchas gracias.[/size]

https://cracked.to/member.php?action=emailuser&uid=55656 :fiesta:
 
Back
Top