I cracked alot of nulled auth tools and posted them here
Some people asked me how I did it so instead of writing a complicated post I decided to make a video...
and yes, there will be people crying about the fact that these tools are old, but I still wanted to show how to bypass their auth since that step stays the same.
Here's the video:
[hide]
https://streamable.com/hp1cf
[/hide]
Have fun and enjoy your free tools. :fiesta:
Edit: To all the people who are crying about this over at n.to... the tools were ALREADY cracked by me, I just made a video about how I did it.
Some people asked me how I did it so instead of writing a complicated post I decided to make a video...
and yes, there will be people crying about the fact that these tools are old, but I still wanted to show how to bypass their auth since that step stays the same.
Here's the video:
[hide]
https://streamable.com/hp1cf
[/hide]
Have fun and enjoy your free tools. :fiesta:
Edit: To all the people who are crying about this over at n.to... the tools were ALREADY cracked by me, I just made a video about how I did it.