Advertise Your Business Here β€’ Reach Thousands of Active Members β€’ Contact Forum Admin Today  πŸ“§ Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
πŸ“˜
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services β€” Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread β†’

Scam report FireZilla 75 dollars | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please provide the evidence here, make a video and post it here
 
You have 24 hours to provide the evidence I am asking for [removed]
 
Jocker said:
You have 24 hours to provide the evidence I am asking for [removed]

added you on discord but no message yet from you explaining what you exactly want
 
Jocker said:
You have 24 hours to provide the evidence I am asking for [removed]

he has time enough to proof that his method has worked. or works .
it doesent work. So i request a refund of 75$ for the amount he scammed me.


You had more then 10 days to proof your method works.
Here is my BTC adress for a proper refund. 1JFzss9m3F64gxCSCaZjAdbimpNfiy7wsr
 
FireZilla said:
Jocker said:
You have 24 hours to provide the evidence I am asking for [removed]

he has time enough to proof that his method has worked. or works .
it doesent work. So i request a refund of 75$ for the amount he scammed me.


You had more then 10 days to proof your method works.
Here is my BTC adress for a proper refund. 1JFzss9m3F64gxCSCaZjAdbimpNfiy7wsr



Ive already proven the checker works wich you said didnt work I already raped my combos on it and all the accounts I cracked back then dont work anymore since they got blocked but since you also said the checker doesnt work you can pay me the rest of the 75 dollars, I had 3 people who vouched it and they all say it worked Ghost, MI6 and another guy I sold it too you didnt even want to try it.


FireZilla said:
Jocker said:
You have 24 hours to provide the evidence I am asking for [removed]

he has time enough to proof that his method has worked. or works .
it doesent work. So i request a refund of 75$ for the amount he scammed me.


You had more then 10 days to proof your method works.
Here is my BTC adress for a proper refund. 1JFzss9m3F64gxCSCaZjAdbimpNfiy7wsr



You also leaked the method!
 
AidanF said:
FireZilla said:
Jocker said:
You have 24 hours to provide the evidence I am asking for [removed]

he has time enough to proof that his method has worked. or works .
it doesent work. So i request a refund of 75$ for the amount he scammed me.


You had more then 10 days to proof your method works.
Here is my BTC adress for a proper refund. 1JFzss9m3F64gxCSCaZjAdbimpNfiy7wsr



Ive already proven the checker works wich you said didnt work I already raped my combos on it and all the accounts I cracked back then dont work anymore since they got blocked but since you also said the checker doesnt work you can pay me the rest of the 75 dollars, I had 3 people who vouched it and they all say it worked Ghost, MI6 and another guy I sold it too you didnt even want to try it.


FireZilla said:
Jocker said:
You have 24 hours to provide the evidence I am asking for [removed]

he has time enough to proof that his method has worked. or works .
it doesent work. So i request a refund of 75$ for the amount he scammed me.


You had more then 10 days to proof your method works.
Here is my BTC adress for a proper refund. 1JFzss9m3F64gxCSCaZjAdbimpNfiy7wsr



You also leaked the method!





proof of leak?Β 
also that means the method din't work.Β 
learn to read what you write .
i din't buy a checker i bought a METHOD!Β 
Once refund is complete we can close this scam report.
You scummy scammer.
 
FireZilla said:
AidanF said:
FireZilla said:
he has time enough to proof that his method has worked. or works .
it doesent work. So i request a refund of 75$ for the amount he scammed me.


You had more then 10 days to proof your method works.
Here is my BTC adress for a proper refund. 1JFzss9m3F64gxCSCaZjAdbimpNfiy7wsr



Ive already proven the checker works wich you said didnt work I already raped my combos on it and all the accounts I cracked back then dont work anymore since they got blocked but since you also said the checker doesnt work you can pay me the rest of the 75 dollars, I had 3 people who vouched it and they all say it worked Ghost, MI6 and another guy I sold it too you didnt even want to try it.


FireZilla said:
he has time enough to proof that his method has worked. or works .
it doesent work. So i request a refund of 75$ for the amount he scammed me.


You had more then 10 days to proof your method works.
Here is my BTC adress for a proper refund. 1JFzss9m3F64gxCSCaZjAdbimpNfiy7wsr



You also leaked the method!





proof of leak?Β 
also that means the method din't work.Β 
learn to read what you write .
i din't buy a checker i bought a METHOD!Β 
Once refund is complete we can close this scam report.
You scummy scammer.





The thread where you leaked it on already got removed!
You're a big lyer and you know that!
You had to use the checker first!!! you didnt even try it and I have multiple trusted people who vouched it!!
 
FireZilla said:
[removed] whenever you are ready to ban [removed] or decide to let him refund me.

lmao you havent even tried the method out at all I showed that the checker worked already I just dont have any combos to check new accs
 
[removed] I used the checker too and the method fully worked i know aidanF even had a other guy use the same software too and got about 1k of items
 
[removed] You have 24 hours to provide the rest 75$ for the method.
 
FireZilla said:
[removed] , for a method that doesent work ? nope.

He proved to me that it works so you either pay or get banned.
 
Jocker said:
FireZilla said:
[removed] , for a method that doesent work ? nope.

He proved to me that it works so you either pay or get banned.

50€ for new acc .
Or 75€ for a non working method.Β 

I rather contribute to c.to then this scammer aiden.

[removed] send me the method he gave to you. I'm pretty sure he is sending you other stuff.
 
Sent

EDIT: Discussing with FireZilla
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top