Kevin Mitnick
π Administrator π
Staff member
π‘οΈ ADMINISTRATOR π‘οΈ
β¨ REGISTERED MEMBER β¨
π VERIFIED & TRUSTED SELLER π
Added you.
Jocker said:Added you.
Jocker said:You have 24 hours to provide the evidence I am asking for [removed]
Jocker said:You have 24 hours to provide the evidence I am asking for [removed]
FireZilla said:Jocker said:You have 24 hours to provide the evidence I am asking for [removed]
he has time enough to proof that his method has worked. or works .
it doesent work. So i request a refund of 75$ for the amount he scammed me.
You had more then 10 days to proof your method works.
Here is my BTC adress for a proper refund. 1JFzss9m3F64gxCSCaZjAdbimpNfiy7wsr
FireZilla said:Jocker said:You have 24 hours to provide the evidence I am asking for [removed]
he has time enough to proof that his method has worked. or works .
it doesent work. So i request a refund of 75$ for the amount he scammed me.
You had more then 10 days to proof your method works.
Here is my BTC adress for a proper refund. 1JFzss9m3F64gxCSCaZjAdbimpNfiy7wsr
AidanF said:FireZilla said:Jocker said:You have 24 hours to provide the evidence I am asking for [removed]
he has time enough to proof that his method has worked. or works .
it doesent work. So i request a refund of 75$ for the amount he scammed me.
You had more then 10 days to proof your method works.
Here is my BTC adress for a proper refund. 1JFzss9m3F64gxCSCaZjAdbimpNfiy7wsr
Ive already proven the checker works wich you said didnt work I already raped my combos on it and all the accounts I cracked back then dont work anymore since they got blocked but since you also said the checker doesnt work you can pay me the rest of the 75 dollars, I had 3 people who vouched it and they all say it worked Ghost, MI6 and another guy I sold it too you didnt even want to try it.
FireZilla said:Jocker said:You have 24 hours to provide the evidence I am asking for [removed]
he has time enough to proof that his method has worked. or works .
it doesent work. So i request a refund of 75$ for the amount he scammed me.
You had more then 10 days to proof your method works.
Here is my BTC adress for a proper refund. 1JFzss9m3F64gxCSCaZjAdbimpNfiy7wsr
You also leaked the method!
FireZilla said:AidanF said:FireZilla said:he has time enough to proof that his method has worked. or works .
it doesent work. So i request a refund of 75$ for the amount he scammed me.
You had more then 10 days to proof your method works.
Here is my BTC adress for a proper refund. 1JFzss9m3F64gxCSCaZjAdbimpNfiy7wsr
Ive already proven the checker works wich you said didnt work I already raped my combos on it and all the accounts I cracked back then dont work anymore since they got blocked but since you also said the checker doesnt work you can pay me the rest of the 75 dollars, I had 3 people who vouched it and they all say it worked Ghost, MI6 and another guy I sold it too you didnt even want to try it.
FireZilla said:he has time enough to proof that his method has worked. or works .
it doesent work. So i request a refund of 75$ for the amount he scammed me.
You had more then 10 days to proof your method works.
Here is my BTC adress for a proper refund. 1JFzss9m3F64gxCSCaZjAdbimpNfiy7wsr
You also leaked the method!
proof of leak?Β
also that means the method din't work.Β
learn to read what you write .
i din't buy a checker i bought a METHOD!Β
Once refund is complete we can close this scam report.
You scummy scammer.
FireZilla said:[removed] whenever you are ready to ban [removed] or decide to let him refund me.
FireZilla said:[removed] , for a method that doesent work ? nope.
Jocker said:FireZilla said:[removed] , for a method that doesent work ? nope.
He proved to me that it works so you either pay or get banned.