Advertise Your Business Here • Reach Thousands of Active Members • Contact Forum Admin Today  📧 Email: deepweebnest@gmail.com
📘
✦ Selling Carding Services
I am selling My Carding Services — Western Union Transfer, Bank and PayPal
We are a group of Russian hackers with over 15 years of experience; we specialize on Western union Carding and professional Bank, PayPal transfer services.
VIEW My Services Thread →

Scammed by @C0rpz | 2026 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhNoIveFallen

New member
✨ REGISTERED MEMBER ✨
Code:
Scammers Profile Link:
https://cracked.to/member.php?action=profile&uid=67637

Sales thread:
https://cracked.to/Thread-SUPREME-⭐...ies-High-Quality-Hits-Guaranteed-NOW-CHEAPER⭐


Code:
Amount or Item(s) Scammed: 
200k combos. $65
Code:
Screenshots of Communication: 
https://gyazo.com/e93d71dee7b3a0a61d2c797bad5279bc
https://gyazo.com/0448fb4ab74df28e5f21f4eb673460c3
https://gyazo.com/68be98868862ef3a7407d4c1dfe53e55

https://gyazo.com/443d2ccb68f42fd3b54b77eb0b094fd1

https://gyazo.com/0a1576ece87c82ba686cb6d058aed8b2

I can PM the screenshot I took of my config I was running, timestamped that afternoon.
It shows the 300k combos and only 3 hits. I'll dm this to an admin since it has sensitive info.

I don't have screenshots of after when I asked for a replacement, and his messages stalling, because it was on his discord server. He banned me when I posted on his vouches saying his replacements were slow, and that other people should be cautioned.
 
2end Rapaport Scam on this dude shit, it doesn't latter if u are a infinity or supreme member , People buy high rank just to scam people fuck
 
I also got scammed. And although all the proofs i gave, the only thing the admin did was to delete my thread haha. Cause proofs were not enough....
 
Damn.. its Just a shit scam if u ask me :/ like.. 50$ for 100K combo list
 
[removed] Please prove the the combolist is public or that he promised x hits from it.
 
[removed] You have 24 hours to do so
 
[removed] You have 24 hours to refund OP.
 
[removed] The Rules State That All TOS will Be Trashed When There Is a Scam Report
 
[removed] You have 24 hours to refund OP
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top